Search the forum,

Discuss gas rate calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
BG boys have a gas rate calculator on their laptops you just put in the two readings or time taken and it does all the work anyone know if its available anywhere preferably free?

If you can't find one but can provide the calcs then I can write something.

BG boys have a gas rate calculator on their laptops you just put in the two readings or time taken and it does all the work anyone know if its available anywhere preferably free?
send me a PM and i will send you a spreadsheet, all you have to do is input the gas used after 2mins or the time taken to burn 1cu3

i photocopied the tables out of my corgi book and laminated them. easier than getting a laptop out. takes no time to find gas rate

there is an app out which is a little cheaper which goes up to u16

Last edited by a moderator:
its no that difficult. if its an imperial meter divide the amount of secs by 1098 and if metric times the figure by 322. easy and u get the same answer bar .01 much simpler than all the equations

its no that difficult. if its an imperial meter divide the amount of secs by 1098 and if metric times the figure by 322. easy and u get the same answer bar .01 much simpler than all the equations

the OP asked for a gas rate calculator NOT a HI calculator, these calcs give HI

just downloaded it on i tues oh yes nice and easy to do gas rates now

i just get out a calculator, its not hard to work out after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same as that. I have been shown various ways to work them out, but that just confuses me. I must admit, if I had a simple app I'd probably use it. Though the maths isn't hard. Trust me, I'm mathematically a moron, and I can do it.

There are spreadsheets that do this and a lot more available on the site PM me and ill send a link

can someone advise how i can attach/upload a spreadsheet as i cant get gas rate calculator to attach
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas rate calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock