Search the forum,

Discuss Gas portfolio (services required) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I’m looking for a gas engineer to do 5 boiler services with in or near luton.
The main things I need are pictures and the gas rate and analyser readings.

I would appreciate if anyone could help out thanks.

Think you’ll need to sell yourself a little mate. What experience have you got? What can you offer someone that’s going to help you?? You have to see that by doing this they are ultimately training a competitor

I’d say it’s not about the pictures etc....

It’s more about the knowledge and understanding.

When you are out on your own you will struggle to find your feet.

Hi,
I have been in the same situation as you and came across lot of expensive and unreliable engineers but luckily i found couch Tony Morgan *** advertising gone*** check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of shameless advertising there with your first post. Please at least say hello first. I’m assuming you work for them as youre dragging up old threads

Hi,
I have been in the same situation as you and came across lot of expensive and unreliable engineers but luckily i found couch Tony Morgan *** advertising gone*** check it out.

Do you mean you found him UNDER the couch?

Reply to Gas portfolio (services required) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock