Search the forum,

Discuss Gas oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all you will have to fix it otherwise you wont get paid. There may have been a problem before and they thought a new boiler would have sorted it out. Fix the problem get your money and then send them the bill for the extra work.

I always have 'no guarantee can be given for existing pipework and fittings'. Just tell them it's not a problem to go back, BUT, if it's not related to the new boiler or new pipework then it's chargeable and any corrective works will be completed on full payment for the original works at an additional cost.

I always every single job do a disclaimer We called back today spent two hour explaining the situation then said full payment is due. We got payed there and then. And I've got the job to repipe the system from my new boiler and all new rads. So quite happy. Then got called to a b&b faulty heats lave the customer said I no it's knackered please just replace it awesome. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed the burner unit I replaced the Burner Nozzle no problem, old was very dirty and sooty. Found the boiler wouldn't fire up. SO rather than than mess...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock