Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Leak. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nar you ok eph , good practice says leave it

I see from one of your earlier posts Yo1 that you claim you are self employed and you earn between 35-40k a year, I also see that you claim you do alot of gas safety certificates. How can you confirm these places are safe ?

just been reading this thread what a thick:asshole: yo1 you should be reported for gross stupidity

mars bar bet he is ?

maybe with a difo name but still with nothing between the ears

Don't think he will be back gasman lol
if he does i am getting the axe,been up Wolverhampton in a car club meet talking to another gsr telling me some numpty like this works with them but he is heading for a bullet as a he is stupid and b very rough

if he does i am getting the axe,been up Wolverhampton in a car club meet talking to another gsr telling me some numpty like this works with them but he is heading for a bullet as a he is stupid and b very rough

You get them everywhere mate. The problem is that they don't last long at firms and then have no other option but to go self employed. Then they have no back-up like you would on the books and have no QC watching them and pointing out wrongs. Then they can just carry out work as they like with no one checking them. And lets face it the customer is none the wiser, you could leave an ID in a property and they would not notice its only when someone else comes along and notices it that it gets picked up.

The only time a customer would know something is wrong would be if they smelt gas.

I think sometimes all these people need is a bit of retraining and they would be ok

"I think sometimes all these people need is a bit of retraining and they would be ok"

Dont we do this already ?

Im getting fed up with it, City & Guilds worth nothing now after 25 years. Acs have been taken 3 times and soon to come again.

However guys posting with questions like this prove to the powers that be, that retraining maybe required for some and the only way to police it is to make it compulsory for all.

Off my soapbox for now.

Kev.

i'm not gas safe, i don't work on gas, but even i know you don't leave a leaking joint to get worse and maybe cause an explosion! this guy is an absolute tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Leak. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock