Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Leak. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway so what. I assumed the drop was only allowed on existing pipe work only OK, or without isolating appliances.

you decided to investigate and you found the leak you then have to take the appropriate measures to make it SAFE by either fixing or turning off gas and capping meter.

ok thanks, thats all i was interested in, like if an appliances is leaking 3 mbar in front of you and you walk off and leave it cos its in tollerence, which you wouldnt do..

He now knows he xxxx up and trying to back track
We all make mistakes better to admit and get it sorted as quick as possible

your attitute was wrong though claiming i didnt have a clue what i was talking about, so I think i deserve an apology on that one

IMO no self respecting engineer would walk away from a drop when he knew where it was leaking from, within tolerance or not.

i really do get the feeling you aren't gas safe registered at all and that this forum breeds DIY gas fitters..

the ammount of info given out is unreal, why bother going to college for years and spending all this money to be gas safe when you can come on here and get all the info you need right ? you and others ive been reading will probably end up killing someone because you havent a clue, dont understand how dangerous gas is..

i really do get the feeling you aren't gas safe registered at all and that this forum breeds DIY gas fitters..

the ammount of info given out is unreal, why bother going to college for years and spending all this money to be gas safe when you can come on here and get all the info you need right ? you and others ive been reading will probably end up killing someone because you havent a clue, dont understand how dangerous gas is..
I was under the impression that only gas safe register members could be on this part of the forum ?????

no u dont, il worry about myself. Ar you saying youve never misunderstood something and asked someone, or your just always 100 percent correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
no u dont, il worry about myself. Ar you saying youve never misunderstood something and asked someone, or your just always 100 percent correct?

Non of us misunderstood your post except you what you did was dangerous but you still won't admit it
We all get things wrong but admitting it is far better and far safer than trying to brush it under the carpet

who are you for me to explain to that something I did was dangerous? Not trying to sound like I dont understand the importance of what you are saying but I explained myself further in my posts.
I also have never actually left a situation with a leak even though what I said may have lead to that.

who are you for me to explain to that something I did was dangerous? Not trying to sound like I dont understand the importance of what you are saying but I explained myself further in my posts.
I also have never actually left a situation with a leak even though what I said may have lead to that.

You have dug your hole.....I would stop digging now if I was you:D

ok, its just annoying cos this guys talking like I am some dumb

Ok let's think about this
Im guessing Everyone who said you was wrong thinks the same way as I do

You crack on I see where wasting our time you keep up the good work

you brought it on your self mate.. when i was doing the re-assesment a lad had no clue about the temp stabilization, it might have been the first time you've came accross a leak before, depends on what type of work you do, just a case of, you've forgot what to do.. you've just made it worse with your bad attitude, you ask for advice but shove it back in our face.

I just got annoyed, dont matter I am sure you'll remember me as dangerous

i got every bloody book there is, and will read them all again.

Untitledhj.jpg

I think your this weeks winner YO1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Leak. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock