Search the forum,

Discuss Gas heating....Honeywell cm921...easy to replace?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi, our timer screen has gone blank completely so cant set times temperatures date or anything!

Can this be replaced easily by us? Or do we need the gas engineers out?

Can we order replacement online..looks like this model is no longer available.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You will need to follow the instructions to 'pair' the new programmer with your existing receiver box. Although they are normally sold as a pair, you can get just the programmer (as a 'spare') without the receiver and save yourself a few quid. The 'Evohome Shop' has a couple of CM927s available on special offer at the moment:

Honeywell CMS927B1049 Room Unit (Spare Part) - The EVOHOME Shop

and they are very helpful with advice.

[I've no affiliation with them, just a happy customer.]

You will need to follow the instructions to 'pair' the new programmer with your existing receiver box. Although they are normally sold as a pair, you can get just the programmer (as a 'spare') without the receiver and save yourself a few quid. The 'Evohome Shop' has a couple of CM927s available on special offer at the moment:

Honeywell CMS927B1049 Room Unit (Spare Part) - The EVOHOME Shop

and they are very helpful with advice.

[I've no affiliation with them, just a happy customer.]

Thanks! That’s brilliant.

This may be too late now but did you have any battery acid leakage? I had the screen on mine no longer display anything after a leak. I opened up the thermostat to find that most of one of the pads connecting the batteries to the circuit board had eroded (assuming due to the acid).

I was able to easily fix this (albeit a temporary fix) using a small piece of foil between the circuit board and battery connector (making sure it doesn't touch anything else as you may cause a short). For a long term fix, solder is required.

hi, our timer screen has gone blank completely so cant set times temperatures date or anything!

Can this be replaced easily by us? Or do we need the gas engineers out?

Can we order replacement online..looks like this model is no longer available.

Thanks in advance!
Hello did you ever get this resolved, as we have the same problem. Thanks Chris

Reply to Gas heating....Honeywell cm921...easy to replace?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock