Search the forum,

Discuss gas course in crewe really good have a look www.cangastraining.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrad02

this is a really good gas course you arnt pushed in to it and you can pay each week if you cant afford it all up front you can even build your portfolio up by going out with gas engineers that this place can supply have a look or even call allan or eric tell them lee bradbourn passed you on to them thanx for looking www.cangastraining.co.uk

hi they offer everything price depends on what you are after give them a call tell them lee bradbourn putt you on to them ive just done my acs there now iam gas safe

Well I looked into doing the oftec course there, as it's only up the road from me,I found them quite expensive, compared to others. Glad you found them good, might go and have a look round their centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas course in crewe really good have a look www.cangastraining.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock