1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Gas cooker connection unusual in the Fittings & Pipes area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazza01

Gazza01 New Member

Hi all.
    I've bought this candy gas oven second hand but unused. The problem is It won't connect with the usual gas hose to the mains. I have shown this to a relative who's a heating engineer and he hasn't seen this before. I also contacted candy and they were worse than useless. On first glance it looks like it needs barrel. But it doesn't. It has a flared end and the threaded part slides along the pipe. It will need a fibre washer and a female connection. Does anyone know what that connector would be please. (Candy ovg505/2x gas oven. )

IMG_1592.JPG

2. AMGasServices

AMGasServices GSR

You need a gas engineer to install the oven it’s a simple job for a gas engineer.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2