Search the forum,

Discuss Gas cooker connection unusual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
I've bought this candy gas oven second hand but unused. The problem is It won't connect with the usual gas hose to the mains. I have shown this to a relative who's a heating engineer and he hasn't seen this before. I also contacted candy and they were worse than useless. On first glance it looks like it needs barrel. But it doesn't. It has a flared end and the threaded part slides along the pipe. It will need a fibre washer and a female connection. Does anyone know what that connector would be please. (Candy ovg505/2x gas oven. )

IMG_1592.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas cooker connection unusual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi all, did a quick google search and came across here! I hope you can help me out with what seems like a very simple solution, I just don't have the proper knowledge of it. I'm just trying to connect a gas line to a dryer, looked up the simple video go-to guides. However, each time I install I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please can someone advise me on the correct replacement parts to re-connect my gas hob? It is an Indesit PIM 640 AS fitted gas hob and the manual states the fitting is a threaded 1/2 gas cyclindrical male attachment. Do I also need to order a fibre washer or o-ring for this? If so which size...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping you can help me. I need to connect an outdoor NG grill to an existing outside NG supply connection. I need to get the right hose to attach to my grill. A few background facts: -My Grill requires 124000 BTUH Total gas consumption with all burners set to HI -My Grill...
Replies
Views
I know very little about plumbing, so I'm not even sure what to ask for and I may use the wrong descriptions of items, so apologies if so. I've done some searching online, but not entirely sure what I need to get. I recently moved into a house that has a gas outlet on the deck. I bought a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, relatively new to the gas industry about a year and normally just do fires and boilers. The only reason i have the cookers ticket is for lgsc's. I am fitting my first freestanding cooker tomorrow and i have a few questions which may sound dumb. 1. Is changing all the injectors...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock