Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Central Heating / Boiler full replacement- Dundee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRF

Hi,
My brother is moving home in the near future and since I'm a spark (helmet and flak jacket already on...), he's asked me to help him find various trades to sort stuff out.
Place he is moving to is a Truesteel construction end terrace 3 bedroom house.

Currently has a Ravenheat combi boiler (non condensing), partial gas central heating (no rads in bedrooms at all)

Boiler is currently located in a bedroom cupboard adjacent to the bathroom, so if it could be relocated to the attic or somewhere else out of the way it would free some space up.

He is looking for a quote to have the boiler replaced with a high output combi / system boiler (I think thats what its called..excuse any errors... boiler with a separate mains pressure hot water tank) (he has a young kid and is looking to change the shower from electric to a mixer shower at some point so wants a decent flow rate shower) and new rads throughout (inc rads in bedrooms etc) His wife feels the cold so was wanting a "standard" fitout price and a price for double convector radiators throughout.

Cheers :punk:

Thank you for posting this.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Central Heating / Boiler full replacement- Dundee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I have 2 zones - one for bedrooms upstairs and another for the living areas downstairs. Now the plastering has been finished and I am costing the combi...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus (20kW) gas combi boiler and it does the job, the radiators never go as hot as the should for example there are ten dots on the heat dial but the radiators...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although the gas boiler is perhaps nearing the end of its life. But the boiler is not our current issue. Last winter two of the radiators did not heat up and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock