Search the forum,

Discuss Full Pumped or Gravity Fed / Part Pumped system ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am installing Hive Active heating and need to know if my system is fully pumped or Gravity Fed / Part Pumped.

I have a small tank in the loft to feed water so assume this is open vented. I also have a Grundfos pump attached to the pipework. I also have a megaflow tank.

Appreciate your help !

You haven't given enough information to be able to answer, though I would be very surprised if it were not fully pumped with a Megaflo installed.

You haven't given enough information to be able to answer, though I would be very surprised if it were not fully pumped with a Megaflo installed.
Please let me know what other information can I provide. My boiler is Potterton Suprima and two pipes connected to it - Inlet and outlet I assume.

I suppose if at some point all the flow or all the return to the boiler goes through the pump, then it must be a fully-pumped system.

As you say there are only two (22mm?) pipes connected to the boiler and the Suprema is (I think) only suited to being fully pumped I'm in agreement with 999.

I suppose if at some point all the flow or all the return to the boiler goes through the pump, then it must be a fully-pumped system.

As you say there are only two (22mm?) pipes connected to the boiler and the Suprema is (I think) only suited to being fully pumped I'm in agreement with 999.
thanks !

Reply to Full Pumped or Gravity Fed / Part Pumped system ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock