Search the forum,

Discuss free stanley tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK4190101566620X. Please use this code in any further communication.

Thank you for your e-mail, and your product review which will help your fellow website visitors to find the best tool for their needs. <? xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

There has been a very high response to the promotion meaning that our stocks of free items for this month have been exhausted. We try to make our limited stocks clear in all promotional literature and terms & conditions when you register your review. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding our Rate-It promotion, but will keep you up to date with other competitions from <? xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /> Stanley for you to enter should you wish to do so.

Best regards,
Stanley uk THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME

in all honesty they really have mest up on this, exactly how many people did they think were going to have a go at getting a free tool?

ok its a free tool but its not the point is it, gas man, redsaw have had replies back saying thanks but no thanks, miqo hasnt even recieved an email yet, and as ive been told ile be getting a free tool( unlikely)

cock up or what!

i feel stanley have been mis-leading and am dissapointed you want professionals to rate your products then pull a stunt like this will tell all my mates/ associates in the trade about this false advitiseing

this is what i sent them,should have mentioned the forum

think youve probably got your review in the march quota then, let us no if you do get a free tool, or rubber spanner:)

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your e-mail and product review which will help your fellow website visitors to find the best tool for their needs.

I understand your disappointment with regard to the limited stocks of free tools we have as part of the promotion. Having looked into our records, your review was placed on the last day of February, but in this instance as a gesture of goodwill I will organise for your review to qualify for a free tool.

Best regards,

When I get my tool I will happily give the directors Email address out

Some times you have to nudge to top dog a bit

Last edited:
i also was taken in by the promise of a free tool and duly posted a tool review. i then received an email from stanley saying that i had missed out! surprise surprise.

woooo

Rceived my free tool today!

A flat head screw driver

I cant begin to imagine its retail value, i shall treasure it

Didn't expect much more to be honest

I recieved email saying there will be no free tool,So i emailed them saying i wernt happy and wouldent buy stanley tools and 1 week later got a stright screw driver;)

I'm closing this thread now. Please contact Stanley with any concerns you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to free stanley tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock