Search the forum,

Discuss Free labour offered - Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwa_girl

Hello all

Free plumbing labour in the Brighton area.

I'm 37 year old female, doing my NVQ2, have finished college and have been working self employed since Feb 2013.

I have my CSCS card, CIPHE trainee membership, PL insurance, own unwritten van, tools and PPE. Excellent refs from my plumbing tutors & customer testimonials.

Been doing residential jobbing plumbing so stuff like fixing leaks, changing taps, new pipework, toilet repairs, installing radiators etc.

It would be great work alongside a time served plumber to learn more and do more complex work, but also to experience working in a team as frankly its a bit lonely out there!

On offer is free labour, hard work, a positive attitude, good communication, time keeping and ..advanced tea making skills.

thanks for reading this, please contact me if you are interested :)

last time someone offered a girl a job on here all manner of trouble started. you should be ok though, seem to be well qualified and a good head
on your shoulders.

Hi Gwa_girl

Just a suggestion - have a wander into Williams & Co plumbers merchants in Brighton (on the Freshfields estate) and introduce yourself to the branch manager there - Jacqui.

She may well have a couple of suggestions about who may be looking for some assistance, and it never hurts to have the girls mafia on your side.

Good luck

Ray

Hi Gwa_girl

Just a suggestion - have a wander into Williams & Co plumbers merchants in Brighton (on the Freshfields estate) and introduce yourself to the branch manager there - Jacqui.

She may well have a couple of suggestions about who may be looking for some assistance, and it never hurts to have the girls mafia on your side.

Good luck

Ray

thank you Ray, I have an account with the branch and always find the lads really friendly and helpful. I'll ask to chat with Jacqui next time I'm in. cheers for that :)

move to north devon, a reliable plumber would be the exception down here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free labour offered - Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for them to sign my portfolio. I appreciate to start with I may be a slight hindrance, however in return for this I will offer my labour for free. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, New to the forum, I am looking for gas work experience as I am undertaking my gas diploma in order undertake my CCN1. My company only look after commercial systems and I require domestic installations for my portfolio evidence. My company are willing to release me to gain this...
Replies
Views
STEVEN BAILEY Dear sir/madam I’m currently studying an nvq2 plumbing course. Just passed the wregs exam (waiting on the card coming in the post) . I have 5 weeks left on the course which will qualify me as an nvq2 plumber. Looking to get some experience along side qualified tradesman like your...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Have been following this forum for some time now which has been very helpful so, I thought I would ask for some advice on advancing a career in plumbing. I recently moved to the Cheltenham area, before that I completed a college 6129 certificate course in Wales. I struggled to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock