Search the forum,

Discuss Forced draft in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypipe

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hello all! Long time since I posted a question on here!

Forced draft burners - are they a separate qualification with gas?

Sorry Danny boy! Missed this one!

As Ryan said, there's no separate qualifications for forced draught. Your direct and indirect tickets will cover you.

How's Stumpy?

Cheers, its a separate riello burner (like you see on all oil boilers). I've actually realised that its covered under my current qualifications - but thanks.

Stumpy is good! Keen as ever, and part of the furniture now!

Hope you are well mate?

I'm good geezer, busier with the lodge than anything else at present.

You two should poke your heads in more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forced draft in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I have a gas boiler in my apartment that heats a net area of 300 m2 with an underfloor heating system. The boiler has a capacity of 45 kW. There's no issue with the heating system, but I want to increase the hot water capacity. I plan to connect an external 200-liter boiler. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing boiler (room sealed), cannot install it at the current location as it is open to weather effects (rain and sun light in summers). I cannot install it in...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Baxi boilers (with HAGC03 BX01 motherboard) have a parameter, named "Ignition delay (for HO)". It is the Parameter 74. My question is that what mean it exactly? I search a parameter that same like vaillant"Max. anti-cycl. time: Heating" mean:
Replies
Views
C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the following locations: Greenland, NH Concord, NH Laconia, NH Required Qualifications for Greenland and Laconia: Gas Fitter License CDL B Required...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock