Search the forum,

Discuss Flue Gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardb1231

Hi all,

I'm looking at doing my flue gas analyser qualification soon. I remember going on a Mr. Combi course and him saying they just print money. Thing is, the guy who trained me never used to use it much so i dont know a whole lot about them. Me and my business partner have just bought one and i know how to use its functions, but i don't really know how to USE it in the real world. I know you need them to commission/service condensing boilers, but can they be used for more? Again, i know that you can do pressure, co room test and so on, but can you use them on older combis/boilers to make your life any easier?

cheers,

Get yourself on a CPA1 course and you should learn all you need to know.

You use them on old boilers, new boilers, combi boilers, cookers and fires and other appliances were you want to check the combustion; you will have to make yourself some extra probes though
I noticed the other day part centre are doing a users guide cd,I think one of the manufacturers do, but as mark says get your self on a course, once you start using it you and your customers will love it and the print out can cover your bum if any problems develop with appliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue Gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock