Search the forum,

Discuss Flir C2 Camera - selling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

Hi Lads,

I am selling A Flir C2 camera which is in perfect working order. As I am going to upgrade to a much bigger one I’d like to sell that one if somebody is interested please let me know.
It comes with everything you see in pictures but does not come with origainal charger but will come with charging cable.

Price £380

56454F2F-264C-4A72-A1F7-3BD42700237B.jpeg

Reply to Flir C2 Camera - selling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Firstly Happy New Year to everyone! New to the forum and was after some advice please. I am having renovation work done to my property starting next week. As part of the renovation work I am having two additional bedrooms in the loft (dormer). The property currently is a 3 bedroom...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
A LL cert costs around £50 in my area for 2 appliances. I find that I am really struggling to complete it in an hour to make it worthwhile for me. At the same time, I don't want to be cutting corners like those charging £30 and in and out in 15 min. I just did one recently that took me 2 hours...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps just one person. I came to plumbing late in life and went on a course that you qualify in 10 weeks. I was hit with all the negativity that no one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock