Search the forum,

Discuss Flexible hose advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am trying to fit a wall hung toilet in our new en suite.

The flexible hose within the cistern is only just long enough to exit the hole in the cistern which means the final connection will be very awkward.

The flexible hose is female BSP both ends. One end is 1/2" to fit onto a 15mm isolating valve and I'm guessing the other end is 3/8" but I'm unsure all I know is it is smaller.

I don't seem to be able to find any replacement hoses in 500mm length.

Any help much aporeciated.

IMG_20190519_110236.jpg
IMG_20190519_110833.jpg
IMG_20190519_110934.jpg

obviously yours maybe different but every wall hung toilet iv done the flexy hose in the cistern stays in the cistern and threads on/in to there 90 degree shutoff valve which goes into the "hole" your talking about and then to the float valve ,

Reply to Flexible hose advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to give the recommended flat surface to connect to an isolator. All good except I cannot tighten the flexible hose hex nut without twisting the hose...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
T
Our 3/8" compression hose connecting cold water shut off valve to faucet handle (older American Standard Kirkdale widespread set / now called Edgemere line) ruptured. Unfortunately, American Standard doesn't seem the compression hose separately or with the handle kit. The hose appears...
Replies
Views
tmarsh2BU
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock