Search the forum,

Discuss Flex tap connector washers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

All flexible tap connectors I have seen with 1/2 inch ends have rubber washers yet the Toolstation and Screwfix catalogues lists flex tap connector washers as fibre washers, does anybody know why this is?

I have used the fibre washers a couple of times. Some clown had a flexi coming out of some tiled in boxing and then graunched up the connection to wc inlet and cut the rubber washer - it was use a fibre washer replacement (2 minutes) or get into boxing and repair all (at least half a day...)

All flexible tap connectors I have seen with 1/2 inch ends have rubber washers yet the Toolstation and Screwfix catalogues lists flex tap connector washers as fibre washers, does anybody know why this is?

Cos most of the time theses people have no idea! Often when they add 2 & 2 it makes 5...

Reply to Flex tap connector washers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock