Search the forum,

Discuss few tools for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Bosch GBH professional SDS drill 240v used but in good condition

Dewalt twin pack drill & impact driver 14.4v / XR Li-ION used but in good condition

Adey MagnaClense Rapid flush filter kit all complete used twice

Items in Doncaster collect only pm me for details

got some general plumbing tools also

sure that you will not post? might be interested if you would!!

Post or courier is an option but would prefer colection

Has the bosch sds got chisel action mate?

http://s7g3.scene7.com/is/image/ae235?$p$&layer=0&size=281,281&layer=1&size=281,281&src=ae235/32868_P

yes its a GBH 2000 professional

Last edited:
http://s7g3.scene7.com/is/image/ae235?$p$&layer=0&size=281,281&layer=1&size=281,281&src=ae235/32868_P

yes its a GBH 2000 professional

how much do you want for it pal? including postage as i am in Kent. Also can you upload a couple of pics to show condition. Cheers

how much do you want for it pal? including postage as i am in Kent. Also can you upload a couple of pics to show condition. Cheers

IMAG1248.jpg

make me an offer

Why you selling? Got a proper job?

It my mates stuff who was killed last week. I have the contents of his van sell, to finance his funeral. He was GSR like you and I so every thing is there and has to go, so i thought I would start here

It my mates stuff who was killed last week. I have the contents of his van sell, to finance his funeral. He was GSR like you and I so every thing is there and has to go, so i thought I would start here

Sorry to hear about that quality, must be a tough time.

Very decent of you quality hope you do well ....Turnpin

I have a potential buyer for the magnacleanse (collecting tomorrow Sunday) I would rather every thing go together but that is not seeming to easy. as you can imagine there is everything a GSR would need. The van is sold and we buried him yesterday so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for your concern

Bosch GBH professional SDS drill 240v used but in good condition

Dewalt twin pack drill & impact driver 14.4v / XR Li-ION used but in good condition

Adey MagnaClense Rapid flush filter kit all complete used twice

Items in Doncaster collect only pm me for details

got some general plumbing tools also

Sorry to hear about your loss.

what sort of GSR tools have you got, waiting on my certificats to come through to get on the register,
Ive already got a FGA
thanks

benders, core bit set, general had tools and fittings just all the stuff that you would find in a plumbers van. The FGA has been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to few tools for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this sector. I now have a store full of equipment, that is now for sale. All of the items were bought for specific projects so have had light use only on that...
Replies
Views
Hi As above, Tech MCT for sale. Bought for me as a present but doesn't suit my job. Comes with a TP3 as well which attaches to the side of the Pac or can be used as a separate unit. Used for a week and has been in my garage sinse for 6 months. In good as new condition as kept in plastic...
Replies
Views
P
I have a few Milwaukee power tools for sale. All tools are used but in great condition as I am a little OCD about my tools. I have two 18 volt 1/2" hammer drills. I am asking 40£ for one and 50£ for the other one as it is newer and in better condition. I also have a 1/4" impact driver for 45£...
Replies
Views
PatrykA
P
H
Hello, I'm just completing on a bungalow that needs everything doing to it, full replumb, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, underfloor heating, loft conversion, moving windows, knocking down walls. I will be doing everything except installing the new boiler and electrics. I have extensive DIY experience...
Replies
Views
Dewalt tool bag for sale £25 As above, Dewalt tool bag for sale, never used it as already have a bag. It has been sat in my garage for two months and is in as good as new condition. https://www.machinemart.co.uk/images/library/product/huge/07/070219209.jpg Pick up from Cambridge or...
Replies
Views
layzee D
L
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock