Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli modena c30 cold Central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to be specific but stick with me as I'm Welsh :)

Water is fine, no problems at all.

Turned the CH on last week, all was well. Turned it on today and all is not well.

Firstly the temperature setting will not allow us to go past 36' C it has gone there own its own from 45. checked the button is working by dropping it to 24 then back up to 36 (stops)

Ok turn on heating, it fires up, starts to heat the water (seconds) hits 36' then D2 , but (and this is the problem) all we are getting is a split second burst of hot water from the hot water output pipe, then it pumps cold water.

The hot water system is fine, no problems at all.

Any thoughts people :)

Yeh that's my intention, I was just wondering if anyone had come across this before. It seems really odd that it would lock at 36 degrees top end suddenly. I am concerned that it will need the ferroli analyser tool that connects to the front of the boiler. Trial and error can be a bit of a bugger. :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli modena c30 cold Central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock