Search the forum,

Discuss fein multimaster or bosch gop 250ce in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Looking for advice here guys, i'm looking for a tool that will aid the gettin up of floorboards and have seen you guys talk about these tools.....one question...is there much difference between the 2??? i see the fein is more expensive but is it worth the extra?

The Fein Is built like a tank! but blades cost a fortune, the Bosch seems to be well put together had a feel of it at the toolfair last week blades are less, They came out with the cordless version first which wasn't worth a light, should have come out with the Blue power corded version first in my opinion. I've got the Fein but the decision was only made because it was the first one out at the time. Also If you are using it day in day out alot the fein has the quick release system which saves alot of time

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the bosch corded one. Great little tool. Doesn't get used all that often but when it does, it always makes an akward job turn into an easy job....if you catch my dritft!

ive got the bosh, they are handy tools to have in the back of the van

Hi
I like bosch and I like fein,,, but which is better,,,, there's only oneway to find out ....FIGHT!!

thanks guys, think i'll go for the fein as they invented it and you can get a 3 year warranty with them. Juat gotta choose which set would be best!

Fein every time. Sometimes dealers will do a discount on multiple blades so always ask and scan the web or shows for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fein multimaster or bosch gop 250ce in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved into my current house about a year ago. It has a conventional boiler with a hot water tank. The boiler is Vitodens 100-W, which is a condenser boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi again I'm on a roll with the plumbing questions today! So here's query #2... We've not used our hot water for quite some time, and it now doesn't work. From what I can gather based on what I've learnt in the last hour or two, I think the problem is with the 3 port motorised valve. When...
Replies
Views
Hi Plumbersforums Experts, I have a question that I hope the experts in this forum can help me with. Our underfloor heating (water) has stopped working a few weeks ago. We live in a new-build block of flats with a central boiler and an HIU unit in our flat. I have asked two engineers to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock