Search the forum,

Discuss Fein 18v cordless multimaster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAW85

Hi guys, advice please....I have a lidl special multi tool/cutter but fancy getting a cordless Fein 18v as I hate cords, firstly are the cordless versions any good? They state that they are as powerful as corded.

I have Bosch 18v everything but I'm liking the look of the Fein better due to Fein being the daddy's in the multi tool game.

Anyone use the 18v Fein? Will I regret getting a cordless version?

Cheers

Ive heard the fein ones are good, i know some cordless ones suffer with the battery connections due to vibrating ie Bosch.

Its one of those tools where I wouldnt consider cordless. Along with angle grinder and circular saw.

I have this model really good. Powerful little tool but charge batteries well

I've got the corded multimaster. I don't think I'd bother with the cordless, it's a tool I use a lot - i'd be constantly charging batteries.

I disagree with simon on the angle grinder though. At first I didn't like the idea (it came with a cordless set), but for cutting out old copper pipes on boiler swaps it's ideal.

I've got a 110v Fein and it's the nuts, the lead is 3m long so no need to go cordless.....well unless you need to cut something 3.5m away!!!

I have the 18v Makita version and it does just fine. I do have to swap bats on some jobs when it's working harder but its no hassle really, always have bats on charge. I would like a fein supercut but I all ready had all my Makita batted and body only was just over ÂŁ100 so way cheaper than the grin and I have not regretted it yet. (still want a 240v supercut though- just because)

I've got a 110v Fein and it's the nuts, the lead is 3m long so no need to go cordless.....well unless you need to cut something 3.5m away!!!

you could always extend the lead if you wave to for them long jobs :D

Thanks for the replies lads. Still undecided, will probably go for the 18v Fein and have the Lidl one for jobs where it's needed all day long.

Thanks for the replies lads. Still undecided, will probably go for the 18v Fein and have the Lidl one for jobs where it's needed all day long.

Exactly what I did

Whatever happens start saving for the spare blades!!! Great tool double dear blades though.

Exactly what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fein 18v cordless multimaster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock