Search the forum,

Discuss Faulty actuator?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just before i mashed my back i was asked to look at a commercial property where heating had gone down .
This valve was on the flow to high level coils and was buzzing like hell , the pumps other side seem to be fluctuating .No heat seem to be transferring through to other side .

Attachments

• esbe.jpg
    esbe.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 35
Have you tried moving the dial ??

That mixing valve looks like it's in the " satisfied " position. It will then just circulate water through the heat scource. They do tend to buzz a little. You can move them manually and see if it then circulates.
Look for a weather compensator that controls it.

Ah and hereby is one problem I looked for an isolation point and couldn't find one.

Ah and hereby is one problem I looked for an isolation point and couldn't find one.

Just change the head if the body moves fine

If it's got power (calling it to move for coil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Faulty actuator?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are off. The video posted shows when I turn on another zones the flow meters drop. (Kitchen prep and kitchen TV are the issue, two at either end of the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below I think is similar to the TIO Mixing unit. In the unit below, the hot (boiler) water enters from the bottom left, red arrow, up through the "mixing...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all , i came across a heatre mega flow today and couldn't get my head round something , it was heated via a boiler through the coil but the puzzle is that there was a secondery return from the hot water circut that also acted as the cold feed in seprated by a NRV to stop the hot going back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock