Search the forum,

Discuss Fast Track ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikauzer

Hello,

Okay - So I have 5 years experience holding my level two in Plumbing and Pipe Fitting. I passed my level three and my ACS along with the rest of the guys but due to unfortunate circumstances we all ended up failing. This was around the time they was introducing the new course. To cut a long story short after trying to get the money back I pumped into my education (and failing) I am determined to complete this ACS. Having the knowledge I have I don't really want to be going back to college for another 2/3 years.

I would never normally contemplate these Fast Track courses as I am a firm believer that you cannot become a Gas Safe Jedi in six weeks. However due to me practically completing the course I was thinking about going to the dark side (no pun intended).

I would just like to hear your opinions and even anyone who has had experiences with these types "fast track" courses.

Kind regards,
Mikauzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fast Track ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock