Search the forum,

Discuss ....FAO All Members.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
I’m sorry you had to see them images and they weren’t delt with quickly

Many Thanks
Shaun

Haven’t had a look as I’m in work will have a look tonight not nice seeing that 166 times

I reported a few of the same 2 images that were being repeatedly put on the recent threads, but they remained on last night.

I reported a few of the same 2 images that were being repeatedly put on the recent threads, but they remained on last night.

Yep I was asleep :D

Saw it late last night and 'reported' it. I felt sick going to bed whilst wondering if other poster had also reported it!. Glad to see pic gone this morning.

Out of interest, how would I report it to the Police/authorities. I often report financial phishing scams to 'Action Fraud' so is there an equivalent organisation for ****o crime?

Saw it late last night and 'reported' it. I felt sick going to bed whilst wondering if other poster had also reported it!. Glad to see pic gone this morning.

Out of interest, how would I report it to the Police/authorities. I often report financial phishing scams to 'Action Fraud' so is there an equivalent organisation for ****o crime?

I thankfully missed them last night, but I assume they were nasty not actually illegal. I think you'd be wasting your and the police's time reporting **** pics posted on a forum by a troll considering the amount of considerably more sinister that happens online that the police don't have time, resources, knowledge... to deal with.

e2a: there isn't an equivalent organisation for ****o crime as far as I am aware.

I thankfully missed them last night, but I assume they were nasty not actually illegal. I think you'd be wasting your and the police's time reporting **** pics posted on a forum by a troll considering the amount of considerably more sinister that happens online that the police don't have time, resources, knowledge... to deal with.

e2a: there isn't an equivalent organisation for ****o crime as far as I am aware.

Wasnt it 'art' :D:(

Not your fault mr Corbs, you can’t be here 24/7.

This forum seems to be constantly under attack from one thing or another, I’ve never known a forum like it.

Hi Guys

So sorry about the aforementioned posts.... and Shaun for dealing with it professionally.

That is not what anyone wants to see first thing in the morning!

I have passed it on to @Dan so he is aware and also spoken to Shaun about getting more help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ....FAO All Members.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock