Search the forum,

Discuss Facing Boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a combi boiler and from past few days it is making heavy noise when I open the tab and the water is still very cold. I have waited for 20 minutes but the temperature remains same. I have restarted it many times but it doesn't work. I spoke to some of my friends who are engaged with plumbing industry and they tell me that its the problem of the radiator and many more things which I didn't remember. They suggest me to concern with experts. Then I contacted my local gas safe engy and they confirmed that it is because of the failure in the board. They repaired it and after 3 days I face the same problem. The only thing that I can do is to take suggestions from you. So guys please help me to figure out this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
When they repaired it , did it work for 3 days and then stop ?
What make is the boiler, and have you any idea of its age ?

Good Morning Jane, unfortunately there is not a lot we can help you with at the moment. We will need more information, What is the make and model of your boiler? Does the heating work? what is the boiler doing when you turn on a hot tap? With a bit more information we may be able to make a few suggestions but ultimately it is best that you employ the services of a local GSR engineer to have a look at it for you.

I have a combi boiler and from past few days it is making heavy noise when I open the tab and the water is still very cold. I have waited for 20 minutes but the temperature remains same. I have restarted it many times but it doesn't work. I spoke to some of my friends who are engaged with plumbing industry and they tell me that its the problem of the radiator and many more things which I didn't remember. They suggest me to concern with experts. Then I contact nearby boiler engineers and they confirmed that it is because of the failure in the board. They repaired it and after 3 days I face the same problem. The only thing that I can do is to take suggestions from you. So guys please help me to figure out this problem.

You need a Heating Engineer to look at it.
If it's Gas they must be registered. Try the Gas safe website, it will have the Engineers nearest to you.

It doesn't sound like a PCB fault to me, going off what you have said.

Yeah! It worked for 3 days and then the same problem occurs.
I have installed that boiler in the start of winter.

It must be in the warranty period still?
Phone the manufacturers and they will send an Engineer. If it is a fault with the Boiler it will be covered.

What boiler is it also what's the fault code showing up ?

Also you get around last post was in Sweden now your in Bosnia o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Facing Boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock