Search the forum,

Discuss F1 fault on Ideal LogicAL COMBI 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello nation, hope you have good evening.
Have boiler`s fault F-1, but presure on the gauge over 1 bar.
Tried to drain water from boiler to check for any dirties. When I was draining water I detective black fragments, so I rinsed the boiler`s system. When I refilled boiler and tried to launch it, but without reasult. So I tried to clean presure sensor type 505 as it response for presure in system. But again without result.
May be someone have some ideas about it? Maybe possible some how launch the boiler without sensor just to find out if problem is presure sensor?
Thank you all for advice.

yep get a gas safe engy out and stop messing with the boiler insides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F1 fault on Ideal LogicAL COMBI 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but when/if it resets. the burner will refire without any boiler reset? If this fault code is up while in CH mode and there is a demand for HW, will the boiler...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs topping up. If it has an F1 code but the pressure is fine, then this indicates a potential pressure sensor fault. What if it was low (completely...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock