Search the forum,

Discuss F Gas Regulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unguided1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
If you Install heat pumps It looks like there is another trainning course we are going to have to do and pay for Refcom F-Gas Certification I hope I am wrong but I bet I am not and you can guarantee its gonna cost a blooming fortune

If you have to carry out work on the refrigerating circuit then you will have to be certified but if you are only installing the wet pipework then you do not have to be registered
Simples

If you have to carry out work on the refrigerating circuit then you will have to be certified but if you are only installing the wet pipework then you do not have to be registered
Simples

Cheers for that Quality I almost had an apopolyptic fit when I was told that I might have to do another course!!!!!

Yes when you take account of the cost of the course, travelling and time off productive work it means heating engineers would have to fit a lot of heat pumps to recoupe the investment.
We work with a qualified refridgeration guy. He has to attend site for about 30 minutes and work his magic once it is all more or less fitted.
Might not suite rural locations but heating engineers in towns should all find their own fridge-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F Gas Regulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock