Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced Installer required In London no qualifications needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GASFLOW

I need an experienced installer to assist me with boiler installations or can work on his own with out supervision.

Would beg the question how you'll have him or her install a boiler on their todd without a gas safe qualification or being supervised hmm?

Would beg the question how you'll have him or her install a boiler on their todd without a gas safe qualification or being supervised hmm?

Well obviously i would initially test their competence weakness and strengths before before i even consider leaving them unsupervised.When i am confident in doing so it will most definitely not be on live water or gas work!It takes a life time to build a reputation and a wannabe to ruin it in a moment

probably be better for an experienced and qualified technician to have a look at your work to see if you know what your doing, as no sensible employer would have written your opening post!

probably be better for an experienced and qualified technician to have a look at your work to see if you know what your doing, as no sensible employer would have written your opening post!

I admit i am no shakespear but a bit of common sense goes a long way..

You would let a un qualified person pipe up a gas boiler???? The worlds gone mad

But I'll work for ya if u pay my digs n traveland a wage
Oh and I'm qualified to touch live water as u say :)

Sorry is it the 1st of April ? This guy is not qualified, wants to take on unqualified people and he is going to check them out for installing boilers, So what's his day job,? MP, Doctor, Comedian, !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced Installer required In London no qualifications needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at rear of new extension for sink waste clean water pipe carry out 2 x Lead connections with a new T section No excavation needed, all is digged out.
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock