Search the forum,

Discuss Experience required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aka0019

Hello my name is Andrew and i'm 30 years of age and live in the North East.

I completed City & Guilds level 2 plumbing course last year but unfortunately due to not enough people wanting to do the level 3 course I was unable to continue. Basically I am stuck as to what to do now as no colleges local to me are doing a night course which is what I want.

To keep my foot in the door and to gain some experience I would like to know if there are any plumbers in the area willing to let me work with them on a weekend. I wouldn't want to be paid as the experience is more valuable to me. As I have said I am level 2 qualified so can do certain aspects of plumbing but would require some guidance with some tasks. I don't mind even just being a general dogs body so long as I can watch and learn new things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew

Just posting again to bring the to the top again. Is anybody able to help or give me any guidance?

Thanks
Andrew

Bump to the top again.

I have helped Ermintrude who is a member on here who can vouch for me if need be.

Thanks
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experience required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock