Search the forum,

Discuss Experience/Apprenticeships in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BDL

Judging by the volume of posts regarding needing experience/training/apprenticeships etc why not try www.heatingdiagnostics.org.uk the apprenticeships are free! They liaise with the colleges/gas companies/plumbers and all you do is turn up.

Or Portsmouth College do some, some ACS centres and merchant trade counters can be a valuable source of information and gossip. Just got to keep trying. Steve Willis Acs centre in Burgess Hill run the courses as well. I'm not employed by them, but have used them previously with a new apprentice starting with me in April, as I said, it's free. :)

is that site genuine? seems too good to be true? can u explain what u know please BDL?

Hi Plumbers Mate, yep the site is genuine and the services are also genuine. I know the chap that owns it. Ex Ideal Boiler senior tech guy. The services they offer are also genuine. Kind of fills a gap in the market for technical training and support? The apprenticeships are also genuine, they place the apprentice with a training provider and a local contractor. The training provider i.e. College or Acs centre are under no obligation to keep the trainee if they are deemed useless and the contractor the same. How do they earn their money on the apprenticeships? An admin charge from the contractor, college and a governent grant scheme. To be honest if you need technical assistance and training in boiler fault rectification it is a bargain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experience/Apprenticeships in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock