Search the forum,

Discuss Experianced or Retired Plumber Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Davmacrat

An experienced or even a retired plumber is required in the Aberdeenshire (Mintlaw) area, who would be willing to publish a professional opinion on work that has already been conducted. The opinion may then be used during subsequent legal actions.

The production of the opinion could be conducted in one of two ways:

1. Conduct an on-site inspection followed by a full report on findings.
2 Conduct an on site inspection followed by appropriate amendments and the production of a qualifying covering letter for a report that has already been constructed by the customer.

The customer is a professional technical report author, hence the existing report is of a Reporting Industry Standard.

The site is a domestic dwelling.

Fees negotiable on successful application.
Contact 07867 650972 before 20th May 2015.

Thank you for the opportunity.

If this interests you please contact the op by pm or on the number above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experianced or Retired Plumber Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week work, but 5 days a week work available). We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing. As our...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm not a plumber (but God knows I wished I took a plumbing apprenticeship rather than aerospace engineering). Sorry about this novel - I hope that someone can be bothered to read it. My latest gas bill was £400 for 2 months (don't laugh - we had it on 24/7 to keep cats warm ffs...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Help please, I have received an inspection appointment after couple of days from registration as a business .which wasn't my intention .( wanted just a license ). And I was wondering what part 1 and part 2 all about? , and haven't done much work alone most of the work I did was with an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock