Discuss Expansion vessel appears ok, but boiler operating pressure at 3 bar. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.
It would appear that the expansion vessel is ok, and yet the boiler pressure is operating and exceeding 3bar.
The PRV does leak before 3 bar and I know needs replacing, but what could be causing the high operating pressures.
Thanks

What does appear to be ok mean ? If the prv is leaking then you have potentially two components busted ....are you cleared to be taking covers off gas appliances
Or just having a nose ...
Chking

Hi
Without contravening any gas regulations. Have you tried disconnecting the filling loop,to see if it’s passing.

You mentioned not contravening gas regs. Then as if by magic...

Hi everyone.
Just thought I'd let you know, without the boring long explanation...all sorted.
Thanks once again everyone. This really has been a brilliant forum over the last month's. Thanks for all your advice, help, concern and, well I don't have another and.
So, Merry Christmas
I really hope I don't have to come back on here before Christmas.
Haha

Reply to Expansion vessel appears ok, but boiler operating pressure at 3 bar. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back