Search the forum,

Discuss Eurometers E6 SC - How to gas rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Hi All,
Some wisdom, please
How do you gas rate these little meters?
Google brings up nothing and I couldn't see anything in the Tech Bulletins.
Cheers,
J

meter.JPG

Don't get many of them down this way. Think that one changes every couple of seconds as apposed to the other similar meter which updates every 30 seconds.

Thanks Sam,
It definately did not change. I think there is a sensor on the RH side that detects light/movement. I figure this must shut the meter display off when the meter box is closed to save power. I think this is faulty
J

Reply to Eurometers E6 SC - How to gas rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had to gas rate on an E6 meter in a dark, muddy basement the other day. No place to put down tools. I stayed there for two minutes only to find out the meter index had not updated at all. Obviously the cooker was burning gas. I press the red button at the beginning and the end. Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the wall above the AEG Induction hob with 1 Gas burner. It worked very well on Natural gas. We have had the local gas co. install an LPG supply using...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock