Search the forum,

Discuss ERR Ltd training - plumbing course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have just signed up for ERR training. They say I will get a lvl2 city and guilds and then nvq3. It's part theory by studying at home and part practical. It would take about 2 years to complete as part-time.

My question is: are they genuine? Will I get the proper qualifications and would anyone employ me?

Thank you.

Hi, I am just reading the T&Cs now because I was wondering the same. They provide the onsite NVQ assessment. Prior to that I have to arrange to undertake 2 maintenance tasks and 4 fault fixing tasks. I understand this to be the portfolio?

Is it hard to find this kind of work once I get my lvl 2?

Or are they not requiring enough evidence of work for the NVQ3 to be meaningful?

I am still within my 14 day cancellation period. I only started to read about these companies after I signed up.

I get the feeling this may be a scam, but I would like to check before I cancel everything, just in case it is a legit training opportunity.

Ok, thank you. I will cancel that and go see my local college. I feel a bit silly now, these guys are very good salesmen.

Ok, thank you. I will cancel that and go see my local college. I feel a bit silly now, these guys are very good salesmen.

Dont be daft. You've had the good sense to ask and not be drawn in by the BS.

It is NOT easy. You do NOT have a guaranteed job at the end of your training. However, with your attitude you stand a better chance than most because I do not sense the 'entitlement' so many others have.

The very best of luck to you whatever you do ;)

Thank you very much for the advice , its good to have people that can help with this situations because is all new for me , I don't want to be "robbed".
Best Regards

Hello,

I have just signed up for ERR training. They say I will get a lvl2 city and guilds and then nvq3. It's part theory by studying at home and part practical. It would take about 2 years to complete as part-time.

My question is: are they genuine? Will I get the proper qualifications and would anyone employ me?

Thank you.
Hi I've done the course with them and have achieved all my qualifications. It took me just over 3 years but I got my NVQs from going on there own sites and the training is great. I went to there Wolverhampton centre and the tutors were great at explaining. I'm very happy with choosing them.

Reply to ERR Ltd training - plumbing course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock