Search the forum,
  • Thread starter alexmeyer1307
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 2K
  • olci

Discuss ERR and OlCI fiasco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexmeyer1307

HI All

Is there anyone out there who has had any success in getting hold of ERR to get onto a course after OLCI went bust. We have paid all the money for Level 2 and 3. Ive had my Level 2 portfolio verified and given them copies of everything but there is no one to talk to. They refuse to give me an extension to complete the course even though I have now lost 8 months since they took over. I am so worried that I will never get Level 3 done and all the monies have gone down the drain. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ERR and OlCI fiasco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock