Search the forum,

Discuss Ergo Auger! Easy drain work! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Riley, I'm Dan I live/work in the US. I an information tech idiot, so navigating this site, face book and instagram etc has been a stressful nightmare for me. Yes OK i'm advertising the ergo auger drill unit to fellow drain technicians and would like to get the word out on your forum; simple idea but super effective, takes the pain out of the job. How do I do this with out breaking your rules? Thanks for letting me know. Also, my email is [email protected] (I can navigate my email better than I know how to use forums, thx)

Reply to Ergo Auger! Easy drain work! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a potential leak in the island kitchen drain, but it's no longer an issue after using an auger through the clean-out pipe. The water seemed to be coming out from the base of the pipe. I've removed a section of drywall for inspection purposes. After filling both sinks with water and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection proper? I wonder if the Y connector should have a 2 inch opening to accept the 2 inch drain line to make this a proper transition.
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming no suggestion of any actual blockage) but after the flush we get a rumbly gurgling from deep within the pipework somewhere and the water level in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock