Search the forum,

Discuss Engineer who can service a Stanley gas pressure jet cooker North Dorset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicno1

Gas Engineer
Hi
Really struggling to find anybody in the north Dorset area to service one of my customers gas fired Stanley cooker. It is a pressure jet gas burner. She needs it done ASAP because her insurance company won't insure her until it's done. She has a thatched roof!!!!!
pm me please.

regards

chris

Thanks Chris

If this job interests you please PM Chris as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Engineer who can service a Stanley gas pressure jet cooker North Dorset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have just moved in to a new house and the boiler seems questionable so we would like it servicing and a quote for a replacement. I have also bought a second hand (12 month old) gas cooker to see us through until we get the kitchen done so we need this fitting and checking over as well...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It had a welded fabricated boiler. I've seen such heat exchangers leak within 7 years from new. No wonder the Potterton heating production manager said...
Replies
Views
A couple of years ago, my mother moved house and paid an RGI to move her existing ca. 1981 Solaire New World cooker into her new house (there was already a gas connexion and cooker point). Seeing as this cooker seems likely to outlive my MUCH newer cooker, I can't say I blame her. Now she is...
Replies
Views
C
Morning my names Chris I retrained to become a gas engineer on the understanding that I was guaranteed a job as smart meter installer. After taking my money and qualifying after 11 month no job. ive currently set up on my own doing a bit work for a small property management company doing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock