Search the forum,

Discuss Engineer software/invoice forms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

boblydon

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,
It has come to that time where i need to bite the bullet and utilise technology to hopefully my benefit.
I am running very short on worksheets/invoices and gas safe pads so have decided to use some sort of online system/app etc to hopefully do everything on my new 12" iPad i am getting this week, hopefully the software can do some sort of signature capture.
As an old engineer (57), i am not the best at technology like some of you young guys, so need something i can understand with ease, as this is going to be a big step not using a pen and paper.
What do you guys use these days.
Thanks in advance
Bob

Thanks for the replies, surprised there are not more engineers using these though.
Bob

I don’t think there are loads on here but loads do on some of the facebook groups .
Try powerednow , it does the certs and invoicing etc etc .
I use it and wouldn’t be without it

Reply to Engineer software/invoice forms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock