Search the forum,

Discuss Employment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

levi6482

Hi everyone i am new to this site and just putting this out there. I am qualified in acs and have all the tickets except unvented and energy effiency. I was looking to start a full time job with the guy who was training me on june 2nd. However i ruptured my achillies tendon playing football on 1st may BH, so he decided to employ somebody else (nice) i know!! So I am looking for any kind of employment int he southwest area...i live in somerset. I have experince mostly in piping up systems, only done 2 boilers, done a few services and a couple of breakdowns. Will all come back to me once on the job. So Can anybody help?? i have references and am 150% reliable. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Employment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job he did he overcharged me, caused a little damage in my kitchen where he was working and after many requests has not provided me with a receipt ( 7...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months. For these 6 months i was assisting on many types of jobs including basic plumbing jobs like gas runs, taps and toilet installs but majority focused on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock