Search the forum,

Discuss Electric water heater installers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil T

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all,
I have a customer who is looking for water heaters in a bar/ restaurant in Manchester. The building doesn't have a gas supply so the heaters need to be electric. Also, as it's a bar/ restaurant, it would more suitable to have a twin heater system in case of a breakdown.
I'm carrying out the 1st and 2nd fix at the premises but as I'm not qualified to install these type of heaters, I'm looking for installers in the Manchester area who are qualified to contact me regarding this work.
The work would be carried out towards end of March.
Anyone interested can pm me or leave a post here and I'll get back to you asap.
Cheers

What are you looking at? Undersink heaters with storage capacity? Direct unvented? Going to be costly to go all electric I think. No chance of getting gas put in?

Cheers for response. No, it's an old converted mill in Ancoats area with no gas so has to he electric. The heaters need to large enough to sustain peak time service as it's a bar/ restaurant and ideally 2 of them incase one goes down so doesn't disruption business. Like I said I'm no expert on these heaters as it's not my field but any advice would be helpful. I can only install upto 15l by regs an thinking that is definitely way not enough for what is needed.
Cheers

The heaters need to be sufficient to provide continuous h/w to 3 basins in toilets, 2 prep area sinks, 1 glass wash and 2 bar sinks btw :)

The heaters need to be sufficient to provide continuous h/w to 3 basins in toilets, 2 prep area sinks, 1 glass wash and 2 bar sinks btw :)

You'll need direct cylinders then. Preferably invented if mains pressure & flow rate is good. A secondary return to ensure quick availability of hot water. Get a G3 qualified plumber with previous experience mate, this could be a nightmare if not properly designed..

Cheers for the help mate. Will see if I can find one on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric water heater installers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock