Search the forum,

Discuss electric pipe freezer repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got this in the workshop this afternoon for repair I claimed it for nothing from a site I was working on as it was considered scrap

Attachments

• IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 44
How did you know it was the compressor? I was given a rothy freezemaster which doesn't work. It runs, but the heads don't even get cool let alone cold. Any diagnostic tips would be well handy!

Sounds like it might need a top up

How did you know it was the compressor? I was given a rothy freezemaster which doesn't work. It runs, but the heads don't even get cool let alone cold. Any diagnostic tips would be well handy!

The compressor was cycling on the thermal overload so its probably seized, if your compressor still runs it probably needs re-charging after the leak is fixed of course

If you do get it really gassed make sure it's done by someone who does them machines regularly. Mine has two different gasses in and if the mixture isn't right it won't go cold enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to electric pipe freezer repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze Master have a collect and repair service, but I'm nervous about essentially writing them a blank cheque. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how I can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming out of the wall. Assuming it's a old gas pipe for the cooker that's been capped as the kitchen no longer requires it. Can this be removed by a...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe which serves the sink & shower in the loft when doing some work in the toilet underneath on the ceiling i have cut away the plasterboard to reveal...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or would I need to replace the whole tap? I had a plumber take a look who said the whole tap needed replacing. If it is just the hose supply do I...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover with a plastic sheet and then screet on top. I called out my gas boiler cover to make a permanent repair. The company they sent out have said it is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock