Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss E133 best price engineer? in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. MariuZ

MariuZ New Member

Any recommendation where i can find cheapest engineer to fix the E133 error? Looking in Manchester area

2. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

On that one pal , its could be a right can of worms , it can be all sorts , consider a fixed price repair from baxi , it could work out cheaper . I doubt if you would get a quote of a gas engineer to fix that , I would nt .

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. S.P.S.

S.P.S. GSR

Do you mean looking to find a good gas engineer?

You might have more luck that way..

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Scott_1979

Scott_1979 GSR

Depends on the model as long a short it’s not a GA I wouldn’t get Baxi out for anything other than a heat exchanger.

E133 can be some of the easiest fixes going

• Like Like x 1
  5. MariuZ

MariuZ New Member

I have Main Combi 25 Eco Elite, usually it stop heating at night, i have noticed that the boiler tries 3 times to ignite (at least thats what it feels like) and then after 3rd attempt error

6. Scott_1979

Scott_1979 GSR

Ask around friends/family if they know anyone. Or just have a look on Facebook/google and have a read through the reviews.

7. Millsy 82

Millsy 82 Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

The cheapest isn't always the cheapest.

• Agree Agree x 5