Search the forum,

Discuss DUDLEY / WEST MIDLANDS PLUMBERS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there guys,

I'm looking to get into the industry really interested in kick starting a career in plumbing I'd really value the chance to work with someone and really learn the trade and gain valuable experience

Just wondering if anyone out there is avaliable to chat about any opportunities they have or if they know anyone who is avaliable.

Thank you for reading guys really appreciate your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DUDLEY / WEST MIDLANDS PLUMBERS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices charged. So I was wondering what roughly everyone charges as a day rate around Birmingham/West Midlands Experience over 15 years, gas and plumbing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. New to forum so first time posting. It might be a long shot, but due to huge increase in work I am looking to get other plumbers on board. Not sure if anyone be interested but I thought I would ask. I am fully experienced and equipped and been in the trade for 12 years and always...
Replies
Views
Hi all just a quick post,my name is mark and I’m currently in collage doing plumbing on an evening course, But I’m looking for someone to shadow to gain valuable experience to go hand in hand with with my lvl 2. I know I will be doing a lot of the tool carrying etc but I don’t mind as long as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock