Search the forum,

Discuss Dripping Franke Triflow tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eustache

Hi,
I have a Franke Triflow (non-ceramic) tap which drips from the cold and the hot taps, but not the filtered tap. I don't know if it is possible to replace the internals, or replace the unit on a like for like basis. I would be reluctant to replace with a different tap as I have loads of spare cartridges to use up.

Any help would be appreciated.
Best wishes,

Peter

When you say drips from the cold & hot taps - do you mean from the spindle inside the handles?
Are you sure it is non ceramic? 1/4 turn ceramic Franke works can leak at the spindle caused by worn tiny O rings in the spindle part.
Central Services do parts for them & can post you any parts if you give them a ring & they have all the data online.

The leak is from the hole the water comes out of, rather than the spindles. The taps are definitely not ceramic disc (very 'soft' to turn off, and much more than 1/4 turn).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dripping Franke Triflow tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a small leak from the brass body which can be unscrewed. Is there a seal behind the body? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock