Search the forum,

Discuss Drip Stoppers (regular) ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

apart from stopping drips lol , what are they for ?

Ain't got a clue jonfantown ... suppose u could use 'em for ramming in the tank connector (tank full of watter) to check a crappy useless cheapo gatevalve that let's by!

Shall we lobby Theresa May to ask if she'll ban "el cheapo" gate valves - shall we have a vote, petition or what???

:D:D:p

Ain't got a clue jonfantown . suppose u could use 'em for ramming in the tank connector (tank full of watter) to check a crappy useless cheapo gatevalve that let's by!

Shall we lobby Theresa May to ask if she'll ban "el cheapo" gate valves - shall we have a vote, petition or what???

:D:D:p

Nah shes got enough on lol .

Reply to Drip Stoppers (regular) ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like air, and the landing radiator needs bleeding regularly (about once a month), even though it isn't the highest point in the system. The two upright rads...
Replies
Views
I have a growing damp patch on my ceiling, I initially assumed it must be from the empty flat above (and therefore cannot gain access), and have since used emergency cut off for that flat. I'm now wondering if it could a problem in my own flat, so cut a hole in the damp patch to investigate -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock