Search the forum,

Discuss Dream? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take that bell and swing it, but to some on here that would be an insult and against the rules !

Have fun playing with your dreams big lad lol

Have fun playing with your dreams big lad lol

Thanks, I will have fun regardless of my dreams but I shall also continue to indulge with saving some Wonga on my energy bills ! I guess you won`t even bother dreaming, those without vision are already lost though lack of foresight. All the best to you all anyway.

Thanks, I will have fun regardless of my dreams but I shall also continue to indulge with saving some Wonga on my energy bills ! I guess you won`t even bother dreaming, those without vision are already lost though lack of foresight. All the best to you all anyway.

Mate your what 67 and still have to save money and do it yourself obviously you was not very good at your job when you was younger
Do you need me to send you a couple of quid to get you through winter
Ps don't dream to much you may not ever wake up
Have fun mate

[video=youtube;w9aYrHzEW-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9aYrHzEW-w[/video].....

Gray, Posting comments like that, you do not know my past achievements, the places I have worked, including at sea as ships electrician & much more. How much fun I am having with my 2 clever sons & 2 wonderful daughters all grown up, 9 grandchildren & last spring a family reunion of 100 present. Don`t make a fool of yourself, so have vision further than your boots, & be prepared. Regards my money, you do not know what I have done with It, and money is not everything that`s vital above any one`s need, besides I still like the challenge of using my skills in energy & cost saving projects, hobbies, visiting the elderly who always ask to see me, charities work, etc. Get a good life mate, mine is full, vibrant & NOT self indulgent or insulting. SimonG that was rubbish & there were things missing -- that said a lot -- The rules state "be nice" I`m trying to resist your provocation. Now lets get positive not empty trivia. I have done so many positive tasks all my life, is there a chance of constructive, helpful change from your posts ?. David Jones asked a genuine question on this thread & its been hijacked is that kosher in the rules ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dream? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock