Search the forum,

Discuss Dreaded Family . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I fitted (his choice) a Worcester 30CDi for my brother in 2009. we live quite far from each other but he contacted me out of the blue to visit and give it a service. He said it is working ok but also said that it had not been touch since I installed it. Any pointers that you Worcester boy can give? TIA

29 cdi Classic ?

If so electrodes and a front burner gasket

Yea same boiler so new electrodes and front burner gasket if you want to remove the top plate for a full strip and clean you will need that one as well

Depends how much you want to do

Yea same boiler so new electrodes and front burner gasket if you want to remove the top plate for a full strip and clean you will need that one as well

Depends how much you want to do
Thanks.
He is tight as a ducks arse he nearly fainted when I said it could be new boiler time in the next few year

:D defo needs the electrodes doing as it’s probably still got the sight glass in

Tell him you need to know if there are any issues or niggles as you are bringing parts for the service.
If you don’t know in advance it won’t get changed.

Tell him you need to know if there are any issues or niggles as you are bringing parts for the service.
If you don’t know in advance it won’t get changed.
I asked the obvious but he was adamant its working fine

Reply to Dreaded Family . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock