Search the forum,

Discuss Dreaded Boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Also forgot to mention that it is very important to bleed all three pumps and all the vents as air can cause intermittent lockouts and overheating problems they are very sensitive to trapped air in the unit.
I’ve had this on one. Didn’t realise until the 3rd visit. So annoying.

I had one of these in my own house and the house of my father in/law. Since have both been changed to a worcester 30si compact and a worcester 30RI heat only with a unvented cylinder. Price may seem costly but my it is worth the expense as gledhills are simply a pain in the arse!

I put my money on the board being at fault we replace Adair few on the states round where I live. Barring the odd pump going it’s the only thing we replace on them. But again I would 99 percent say it will be the board they are rubbish

I have exactly the same problem. I wondered if you ever got resolution?
Yes I did, and fixed it. In my case it was a Thermistor on the heat exchanger that was faulty.

You can see if yours is faulty by checking the temp for the HW on the LED display when the water is running. Mine was jumping up to around 85 degrees and causing the pump to shut off temporarily and then going back to 60 degrees. 85 degrees should not be not possible.

This is a link to the repalcement Thermmistor:

Shut of the mains water, turn of the power to it, bit of PTFE round the thread and it was done.
BM2000.PNG

I have exactly the same problem. I wondered if you ever got resolution?
To see the HW temp, press SW2 Three times and the display will read HXX (xx it the temp)

SW2 is the second swich down below the LED display.

It is also possible that your main board is faulty, sensor is cheap to replace first though.

Reply to Dreaded Boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock