Search the forum,

Discuss Downtime - Oops in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Apologies for the recent downtime, our raid card broke out of hours and we couldn't access anything to pull up from a backup. We're getting a separate server in a separate datacenter to mirror the existing one so if one goes down like that again, we can instantly get back online, so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks Dan you data wizard you

Great work Dan, thank you for your efforts, couldnt you have just pressed reset .

Didnt even know it had been down :) :) :)

Its all in the timing. Pub last night.

Well done Dan :)

I kept having this French cross dressing girl telling me some jibberish in a language I couldn't understand. When I screamed, my wife told me it was French for site is down? Glad it's up and running

thought another group of Frenchies gone on strike again...one minute it is air traffic,then port traffic...now thought they had moved on to internet traffic......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Downtime - Oops in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock