Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Downtime - Oops in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Admin

Apologies for the recent downtime, our raid card broke out of hours and we couldn't access anything to pull up from a backup. We're getting a separate server in a separate datacenter to mirror the existing one so if one goes down like that again, we can instantly get back online, so this doesn't happen again.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Thanks Dan you data wizard you

3. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR

Great work Dan, thank you for your efforts, couldnt you have just pressed reset .

4. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Didnt even know it had been down :) :) :)

Its all in the timing. Pub last night.

Well done Dan :)

5. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR

^^^ on a school night simon

6. village idiot

village idiot Plumber GSR

I kept having this French cross dressing girl telling me some jibberish in a language I couldn't understand. When I screamed, my wife told me it was French for site is down? Glad it's up and running

7. drip-dry

drip-dry Active Member

thought another group of Frenchies gone on strike again...one minute it is air traffic,then port traffic...now thought they had moved on to internet traffic....

• Like Like x 1
  8. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber

All I got was the 502 or 522 error message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.