Search the forum,

Discuss Domestic Gas Services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonto33

WARNING stay away from this company they just con people out of money run by two brothers, over 20 people just lately been conned, pay money upfront for course then it cancelled or they find some reason you cant do the course and keep all payments, stating it's in there terms and conditions but you never get to see them, when try calling them they wont answer or reply to emails...Trading Standards are now looking into them as well as HRMC..
Domestic Gas Services

Just had a look at the web site...one thing hit me staight in the kipper. In their electrical section it states that you will be qualified to work on domestic electrical installations in order to isolate a circuit etc. but it isn't part p. You can't work n a domestic enviroment electrical system without part p as all heating work is notifiable to the lbc

You don't need Part P to exchange like-for-like components (stats, motorised valves etc) but you do need to have some form of training to work on electrics (ie safe isolation etc). This is applicable even for component changes in an appliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic Gas Services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue with plumbing. In October 2018 a plumber came to install full central heating and a unventes cylinder which was zoned to two floors (Basement and...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
In US there seems to be a jumbled mess of state laws regarding construction. One common one however seems to be plumbing work must be completed by a licensed contractor. This appears to be similar to GasSafe but cover all aspects of plumbing and heating. Do people think the U.K. would benefit...
Replies
Views
Hi all again, Random ?. I have been contacted by a landlord who is looking to re-let his commercial premises after previous long term occupier moved to another premises. The boiler is an ideal Logic+ 30kw combi located in the upstairs kitchen beside the sink & i'm happy with them as serviced...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock